Credit card payments with Intuit’s Merchant Services – Free ACH
Credit card payments and ACH payment with QuickBooks Online....What is it that your mother always said, "nothing in life is free". Well the ACH way of having customers pay you in QuickBooks Online (QBO) is FREE! Credit card payments, of course, have a fee.
So, what is the catch with the free ACH? The catch is you have to wait about 5 days for the money to hit the bank. For some small businesses, that just will not work. But if "free is for me" and it does work, then here are the steps to sign up for this wonderful way to automate your invoicing.
- In QBO, click Customers or Sales if you have the new version of QBO.
- At the top of the blank invoice you will see the free ACH and credit card logos. You can sign up there.
- Once you fill out the appropriate pages of company name, FEIN, industry type, etc., etc. you submit the information.
- You usually hear back rather quickly that you have been approved.
- Generate your customer invoice. Click to let them pay by ACH or credit card or both.
- Then watch the automation happen. Customer receives the invoice, clicks pay now, creates an account, clicks to pay you.
- You receive an email that you have been paid. Payment sits in holding till it is ready to download...automatically. You do not have to do a thing. You do not have to record the payment, the deposit.....QBO does it all....like magic!
If you would like to see a future video, reach out to me on my Facebook page. You may see your topic on this blog. 🙂