More Hidden Things in QuickBooks Online
Hidden things on QuickBooks Online...Part 2. Here is a brief overview of the video below:
- Help or support: Just click the question mark (?) on the right side of the screen. QBO chat is fantastic and quick. You can even request a transcript of their help to refer back to.
- Payroll Subscription: If you purchased a payroll subscription, it is best to go directly to them for help. You are paying for their support when you pay for the subscription. For Full Service Payroll, dial 866-729-4662 for Enhanced click here. Be careful just googling payroll support. Some people who are not from Intuit have paid for adds to be at the top of the list when you google search QBO payroll support.
- Reverse a journal entry: If you enter a journal entry (like a year end accrual entry), you can click at the bottom and reverse it with one click.
- Attachments: See all of your attachments listed in one place. Gear>attachments
- Feedback: Great button to voice your complaints or add suggestions for new features that maybe you missed from QuickBooks Desktop or maybe something that you need in the program.
- Using Tabs: Right click on any task to open another tab so you can keep several screens open at once.
- Advanced Search: Clicking the search icon brings you to a general search but you can fine tune it by clicking the Advanced tab and search by a bunch of parameters. This is probably my most used feature in QBO when working in a client's file.